Rates & Info
Inshore October Trips For "Bull" Redfish
- 1/2 OFFSHORE (UP TO 4 HOURS) - $800 (1-4 PEOPLE)
- 3/4 DAY OFFSHORE (UP TO 6 HOURS) - $1000 (1-4 PEOPLE)
- FULL DAY OFFSHORE (UP TO 8 HOURS) - $1200 (1-4 PEOPLE)
- EXTENDED DAY OFFSHORE (UP TO 10 HOURS) - $1200 + FUEL (1-4 PEOPLE)
- BLUEWATER OFFSHORE (UP TO 12 HOURS) INCLUDING HIGH SPEED TROLLING FOR WAHOO - $1400 + FUEL (1-4 PEOPLE)
For the 10 &12 Hour Offshore Trips on average fuel has been running between $450- $750.
Fuel may be lower during the spring & summer months, but I would rather keep you quoted on the higher end.
OFFSHORE TRIPS ARE CASH PRICES FOR FOUR ANGLERS. THERE IS AN ADDITIONAL CHARGE FOR ADDITIONAL ANGLERS. EACH ADDITIONAL ANGLER INCREASES THE RATE $50 PER ADDITIONAL ANGLER UP TO SIX TOTAL ANGLERS.
*The cost of the boat does not include tip for the mate, all mates work strictly for tips. Average tip is 20% of the cost of the trip.
*10% OFF FISHING CHARTERS FOR FIRST RESPONDER OR MILITARY*